Engineered to Endure
Designed to inspire confidence through a new endurance fit that delivers predictable, stable handling, the C5’s frame is one of the lightest of its kind on the market today. Combine this with fine-tuned stiffness, a uniquely integrated disc-braking system and the compliance of 32mm tire clearance and Squoval tube shapes, and you’ll relish every moment of those long days in the saddle. The ethereal ride is advanced by the spec as well. Shimano's electronic Ultegra Di2 drivetrain provides silky smooth shifting, Shimano disc brakes elevate braking power in all weather conditions, and you also get Mavic Allroad Elite wheels wrapped in 28c Mavic tires and Cervelo's all-carbon seatpost. Whether you're climbing up a packed fire road or chasing your friends down sweeping, paved descents, this incredibly versatile machine ensures blistering speed, efficiency, and above all, all-day endurance comfort.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Evolved steerer design: Applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model to produce the best handling
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup, and longer service intervals
- Squoval: Unique tube shapes that combine the attributes of a square and an oval to achieve and ideal balance of stiffness, weight, and aerodynamics
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered C5 Fork for Disc|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2”|
|Rims/Wheels||Mavic Allroad Elite Disc CL|
|Tires||Mavic Yksion Elite Guard 700 x 28c|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Bottom Bracket||BBB Bottomfit BBO-72, PF30 Threaded|
|Chain||Shimano CN-HG701, 11 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070, 11spd|
|Stem||Cervelo Ultra Light Alloy Stem|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 8070; Shimano Ultegra SM-RT800, 160mm rotors|
|Saddle||Fizik Antares VS|
|Seat Post||Cervelo, AB06|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Grey/White/Fluoro / 56cm||0D0C5AUI1C56||C5U334056926|