Thanks to the lightweight aluminum valve and butyl rubber construction, Zipp's Tangente Butyl Tube weighs only 89 grams. So it reduces that ever-critical rotational mass making your wheels lighter and your bicycle easier to pedal too. This fine tube is also made of .85mm-thick rubber for excellent reliability. The valve is 37mm long and features a removable core. - Weight: 89 grams - Valve length: 37mm
- Designed to improve rotational stability by decreasing rotational mass at the valve body - Lightweight aluminum Presta-valve body - Removable valve core - Extenders are available and sold separately
Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus TCS tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them. - Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond-shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt - High volume tire enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire
Ranger is designed to be a set-it-and-forget-it tire. Tightly spaced center knobs set the pace while open outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease, making the Ranger equal parts trail ace and XC dominator. Completing the package, multi-directional siping ensures the Ranger grabs hold whether tackling technical climbs or flying into corners. The lean profile of the Ranger 2.0/2.25 provides optimal efficiency for XC racing, while the high-volume, openly-spaced Ranger 2.4 was created with trail riding in mind. Ranger outperforms in all conditions, without compromising along the way. - Multi-directional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking, or cornering. - Well-spaced lugs clear out quickly in wet conditions. - Lightweight, rounded casing conserves energy and feels quick to respond.
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 203 / 12.5 - ISO Width (mm): 57mm - Labeled Size: 12 x 2-1/4 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 88g (1.5-1.75)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" - ISO Width (mm): 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm, 33mm, 34mm - Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 94g
$8.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
The Knard is a tire that just makes sense. With its tightly-spaced, low-block tread pattern, it provides the perfect ratio of traction and low rolling resistance. It grips well on all sorts of different surfaces and will haul some sausage on hardpack terrain or groomed trails. If you want a tire that has a little less bite and a bit more speed, but don’t want to sacrifice traction, look no further. With sizes ranging from a svelte 41mm all the way up to a hefty 4.8”, there’s a Knard to solve all your fast-rolling needs. - Folding bead - Casing: 120 TPI - Max pressure: 30psi
The Knard is a tire that just makes sense. With its tightly-spaced, low-block tread pattern, it provides the perfect ratio of traction and low rolling resistance. It grips well on all sorts of different surfaces and will haul some sausage on hardpack terrain or groomed trails. If you want a tire that has a little less bite and a bit more speed but don’t want to sacrifice traction, look no further. With sizes ranging from a svelte 41mm all the way up to a hefty 4.8”, there’s a Knard to solve all your fast-rolling needs. - Folding bead - Casing: 60 TPI - Max pressure: 75psi - Weight: 660g
Lou is the 26” x 4.8” rear-specific mate to Bud. Lou’s tread is much like Bud’s with tall knobs designed to grind, crawl and claw its way over rooty, rocky, wet, muddy, loose or otherwise inhospitable terrain. Lou’s tread pattern is a bit different, however, made for stability while both braking and accelerating. Its casing is durable, thin-walled 120tpi which conforms well to the ground surface shape. Folding Kevlar bead. - Folding bead - Casing: 120 TPI - Max pressure: 30psi - Weight: 1585g
• Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
- Valve: Presta - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$9.49 - $17.99
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$11.41 - $16.00
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube.
The G-One Speed offers an unleashing profile and is breathtakingly fast—especially when large tire volume is crucial. - G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs - Guaranteed for maximum speed
Used on very fast and dry trails. Low rolling resistance and minimal weight. Primarily for the use on the rear wheel. Tread design: Fast, flat studs in the tread center good cornering grip with sturdy lugs on the tire shoulders. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life. - Folding Bead
The exceptional profile and OneStar rubber compound make the Schwalbe X-One one of the fastest cross tires ever. To make it the absolute high-flyer, mount it without a tube on a tubeless-compatible wheel. In combination with the right wheel, you can run tubeless tires for cyclocross with extremely low air pressures without fear of "burping" (unwanted air leakage). For instance, it works extremely well with the Iron Cross from No Tubes. - OneStar Compound and MicroSkin Casing
$69.00 - $76.90
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$21.99 - $28.90
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
The new standard in enduro tires - Dual-compound - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready (TR) - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
$77.00 - $83.00
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
$72.00 - $100.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
Page 1 of 20 Next page