Checkpoint SL 6 is a carbon gravel bike without limits. It's designed to take you places you'd never reach on a standard road bike—like the mud-caked finish line of the world's greatest gravel races. A lightweight OCLV Carbon frame with gravel-smoothing IsoSpeed, a Shimano GRX drivetrain, and extra mounts for gear and accessories make this bike a true gravel powerhouse and a great choice for serious all-road adventurers.
It's right for you if...
- You have big dreams for the likes of Dirty Kanza, Land Run 100, and Trans Iowa, and know you'll need the most dialed gravel bike for these epic adventures. You also love the idea of one bike with such incredible versatility that it excels at gravel racing, adventure road riding, bikepacking, and whatever kind of ride you feel like tackling next.
The tech you get
- A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Rear IsoSpeed, a Shimano GRX drivetrain with a wide-range cassette, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, Bontrager Paradigm Comp Disc wheels with 25mm inner width rims and wide 700x40c gravel tires that provide extra traction and stability, and a vibration-absorbing handlebar.
The final word
- A carbon gravel bike built for the longest days, roughest roads, and biggest adventures. It's light, fast, comfortable, and spec'd with parts that stand up to the most rugged terrain.
Why you'll love it
- The IsoSpeed decoupler cuts down on fatiguing bumps in gravel so you can wander more, reach new places, and stay stronger longer
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of ride styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking, and daily commutes
- Extra mounts on the top tube, seat tube, and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
- Massive tire clearance means you can use tires up to 45c for extra traction and stability in any conditions
- The horizontal sliding dropout makes it easy to fine-tune your geometry or run singlespeed
|Frame||500 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, 3S chain keeper, rack and fender mounts, flat mount disc, horizontal sliding dropouts, 142x12mm thru axle|
|Fork||Checkpoint carbon, tapered carbon steerer, rack mounts, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
Front: Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25, Tubeless Ready, 25mm rim width, 100x12mm thru axle
Rear: Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25, Tubeless Ready, 25mm rim width, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12 thru axle
|Tires||Bontrager GR1 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength casing, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x40c|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX810, 48/31|
|Bottom Bracket||Trek BB90|
|Chain||Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810, long cage, 34T max cog|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra HG800-11, 11-34, 11 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX810, 11 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8mm, 93mm reach, 123mm drop|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Supertack Perf tape|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree|
|Brakes||Shimano RX810 hydraulic disc, flat mount|
|Saddle||Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails, 138mm width|
|Seat Post||Bontrager carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Carbon Blue Smoke / 49cm||601842334805||601587||601587|
|Carbon Blue Smoke / 52cm||601842334836||601583||601583|
|Carbon Blue Smoke / 54cm||601842334829||601585||601585|
|Carbon Blue Smoke / 56cm||601842334812||601586||601586|
|Carbon Blue Smoke / 58cm||601842334799||601588||601588|
|Carbon Blue Smoke / 61cm||601842334782||601589||601589|