The BKD-1.2 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT fluid-based hydraulic disc brakes, including models made by SRAM®, Formula®, Hayes®, and Hope®. Bleeding of hydraulic brakes removes air bubbles and contaminants from the braking system, for long-lasting components and peak performance.
The BKD-1.2 is built for the rigors of daily commercial use and includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, and a set of our unique mountable syringe holders, as well as multiple hose fittings to fit the multiple standards found on hydraulic bicycle brake systems. Every part is replaceable and available from Park Tool. Housed in a rugged storage case.
- Two 20 mL syringes Two hose assemblies with shutoff clips
- Two 10 mm/12 mm universal bleed blocks
- Two 11 mm bleed blocks for Hayes® systems
- Two adjustable syringe holders
- M5 x 0.8 adapters— SRAM® (x2)
- M6 x 1.0 adapter— universal (x2)
- Bleeding Edge-specific fitting — SRAM®
- Hose compression sleeve — universal
- Set of spare O-rings and hose
- Replacement parts available
- Brake fluid not included
NOTE: The BKD-1.2 is for DOT fluid-based hydraulic bicycle brake systems only. DOT fluid and mineral oil should never be mixed in the brake system or in their respective service tools. Cross-contamination of brake fluid may cause seal failure which may result in brake failure. For mineral oil brake systems use the Park Tool BKM-1.2 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit — Mineral Oil.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.